Asian Television Content Corporation
|Asian Television Content Corporation (ATC)|
|Type||Television programming content provider|
|Slogan||Television at Its Best
Iba Kapag Kapiling Ka
|Owner||Rare Sales International, Inc. (parent company)|
|Engr. Reynaldo Sanchez (President)
Randy S. Topacio (Vice President, Sales & Marketing)
|June 2, 2014|
|Dissolved||August 31, 2014|
|Affiliation||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
Asian Television Content Corporation (ATC) is a Filipino TV broadcast programming content provider and the major blocktimer of the Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation, a government-sequestred TV network founded in 1960 and based in Broadcast City, Old Balara, Capitol Hills, Diliman, Quezon City. Its offices located at the # 85 Dona Justina St. Cor. Dalton St. Filinvest II, Brgy. Batasan Hills, Quezon City.
ATCC was established last June 2013 as the network signed a blocktime agreement with IBC Channel 13. (that time, the blocktime deal with AKTV/TV5 expired due to high blocktime costs and low ratings) Before that, in April 2013, ATC together with ONE Fighting Championship and IBC agreed for the Free TV broadcast of the largest MMA organization in Asia. Therefore, ATC also partners with HubMedia, a Singaporean company that provides TV & movie program international distribution.
Last June 2, 2014, ATCC's primetime block for channel 13 was launched. Programs that will be aired on the primetime slot of 13 are Australian kid-oriented show Hi-5 and two Mexican telenovelas The Two Sides of Ana (Dalawang Mukha ni Ana) and La Teniente. Local programs Stoplight TV, re-runs of Retro TV, Travel & Trade and Travel: Philippines, and foreign shows such as Animalia, Beyond Stardom, The Big Planet, Boost, Culture Flavors, Fame, Fashion Memoir, Gadgets & Gizmos, PBA D-League, and ONE FC also part of the programming line-up of ATC @ IBC 13.
However, ATC @ IBC 13 stopped airing since September 1, 2014.
Programs under ATC @ IBC block
- Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation
- List of Philippine media companies
- Philippine television networks
- "ONE FC inks exclusive partnership with Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation (IBC)". One Fighting Championship. May 9, 2013. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
- "ATC Takes a Bite at Philippine TV Primetime". NegoSentro. May 14, 2014. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
- "Channel 13 back in harness". Manila Standard Today. April 26, 2014. Retrieved May 16, 2014.
- "Asian Television Content Phl Corp. launches top-notch TV programs". Philippine Star. June 1, 2014. Retrieved June 1, 2014.