Asianet Movies logo
|Launched||July 15, 2012|
|Owned by||STAR India
Jupiter Media and Entertainment Venture.
(Translated to: "Movie Has Started")
|Country||Indian sub-continent, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe, USA and the lower half of the former Soviet Union|
|Headquarters||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India,|
Asianet Middle East
|Airtel Digital (India)||Channel 598|
|DishTV (India)||Channel 936|
|Sun Direct (India)||Channel 229|
|Reliance Digital TV (India)||Channel 874|
|Videocon D2H (India)||Channel 860|
|Kerala Vision Digital TV (Kerala)||Channel 16|
|Asianet Digital (India)||Channel 140|
Thiruvananthapuram based, Asianet Communications Limited (ACL) is a joint venture between the 21st Century Fox-owned STAR India and Jupiter Media and Entertainment Venture. The footprint of the free-to-air channel which started test run on 1 July 2012 includes India, Gulf and other countries in the region. In Kerala, the channel is available through all major cable TV operators including ACV and KeralaVision as well as on major DTH platforms.Asianet Movies will telecast not only Malayalam movies but also super hit movies from Tamil and Hindi.
Satellite: IS-17; Orbital Location: 66 Degree East; Down Link Pol: Horizontal; Down Link Frequency: 4006 MHz; Symbol Rate: 14400 Ksps; Carrier: DVB-S2; Modulation: 8 PSK; FEC: 3/4 …
- Asianet Digital TV : Channel 140
- Kerala Vision Digital TV : Channel 16
- Sun Direct : Channel 229
- Videocon D2H : Channel 860
- Dish TV : Channel 936.
- Reliance Digital TV : Channel 874
- Airtel Digital TV : Channel 598
- "Star buys majority in Asianet; forms JV with Rajeev Chandrasekhar | Reuters". In.reuters.com. 2008-11-17. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- VCCircle (2008-11-17). "M & A Star Buys Majority In Asianet; Forms JV With Rajeev Chandrasekhar". contentSutra. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "Asianet to launch movie channel on July 15". Business Line. July 11, 2012.
- "Asianet to launch 24 hour movie channel". Business Standard. July 11, 2012.