Map of Ifugao showing the location of Asipulo
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|• Mayor||Armando P. Domilod|
|• Total||182.87 km2 (70.61 sq mi)|
|• Density||79/km2 (200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||5th class|
Asipulo is a fifth class municipality in the province of Ifugao, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 14,403 people. It was incorporated as municipality pursuant to Republic Act No. 7173 and ratified on January 13, 1992.
|Population census of Asipulo|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
The JCampbell Park or Julia Campbell Agroforest Memorial Eco-Park, is an eco-park located in Barangay Pula in this town. The camp is dedicated in memory of Julia Campbell (journalist), a U.S. Peace Corps volunteer working in the Philippines and was murdered in the area in 2007 on her trek to Battad Rice Terraces.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Province: IFUGAO". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- The Julia Campbell Agroforest Memorial Eco-Park in Pula, Asipulo
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Ambaguio, Nueva Vizcaya||Villaverde, Nueva Vizcaya|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|