From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ask may refer to:
|Look up ask in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The active verb for a direct (interpersonal) question, (i.e. "to ask," "[they] asked," "[are] asking").
- Ask, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Ask, Akershus, a village in Gjerdrum municipality, Akershus, Norway
- Ask, Hordaland, a village in Askøy municipality, Hordaland, Norway
- Ask, Buskerud, a village in Ringerike municipality, Buskerud, Norway
- "Ask" (song), a song by The Smiths
- "Ask", a song by Avail from Over the James
- Ask (Swedish song) (Ash), a Swedish children's song published in Barnens svenska sångbok
- Beatrice Ask, a Swedish politician and a member of the Moderate Party
- Morten Ask, a Norwegian professional ice hockey player
- ASK, an abbreviation for Amplitude-shift keying in telecommunication and computing
- Ask.fm, a social Q&A website
- Ask.com, a web search engine, formerly Ask Jeeves
- Ask price in finance markets
- Ask and Embla, in Norse Mythology
- Aşk, or Ishq, a Turkish language word for "love"
- Ask (restaurant), a British casual dining chain
- ASK Riga, a former basketball club in Riga, Latvia
- ASK Group, a software company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ask.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.