From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ask in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ask may refer to:
- The active verb for a direct (interpersonal) question, (i.e. "to ask," "[they] asked" "[are] asking").
- Ask, Iran in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Ask, Akershus in Gjerdrum municipality, Akershus, Norway
- Ask, Hordaland in Askøy municipality, Hordaland, Norway
- Ask, Buskerud in Ringerike municipality, Buskerud, Norway
- "Ask" (song), a song by The Smiths
- "Ask", a song by Avail from Over the James
- Ask (Swedish song) (Ash), a Swedish children's song puclished in Barnens svenska sångbok
- Ask.fm, a social Q&A website
- Ask.com, a web search engine, formerly Ask Jeeves
- Ask price in finance markets
- Amplitude-shift keying in telecommunication and computing
- Ask and Embla, in Norse Mythology
- Ishq or Aşk, love
- Ask (restaurant), a British casual dining chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.