From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Area||2.82 km2 (1 sq mi)|
|- summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
In 2014 energy company SEAS-NVE discovered a Neolithic boat in a submerged settlement as it replaced sea cables by Askø Island. The boat had split and sealing mass consisting of a strip of bark and resin was found in the hole.
- Postal website www.Postnumre.dk.
- Archaeologists make spectacular discovery off Denmarks coast, webpage
- Tageo.com, "VESTSJAELLAND DENMARK Geography Population" (coordinates), 2007, webpage: Tageo-index.
- Denmark Postal codes, webpage: Postnumre-DK.
- Tele.dk Denmark detailed road map, webpage: Tele-DK-Danmark.
|This Danish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|