From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aska can refer to:
- Aska, or Ashka, a location[where?] in Afghanistan.
- Asika, a town in Ganjam district, Odisha, India.
- Askas, village in Cyprus.
- Aska Hundred, or Aska härad, was an administrative division of Östergötland, Sweden.
- ASKA (band), an American heavy-metal band
- Aska (singer-songwriter), a Japanese singer-songwriter
- Aska (group), a Yugoslavian pop group.
- Aska Yang, Taiwanese Mandopop singer.
- Aska Cambridge (born 1993), Japanese sprint athlete
- Aska, the spirit of light in Tales of Phantasia and its prequel, Tales of Symphonia.
- Aska a female ninja from Takara's Cool Girl toy line and a playable character in the video games Cy Girls and DreamMix TV World Fighters.
- Aska (TMNT) a female fighter from the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters.
- Isuzu Aska, a Japanese car.
- ASKA, an innovative software package produced at Instituts für Statik und Dynamik ISD c1965 under the aegis of Professor John Argyris for the solution of problems in engineering requiring the solution of partial differential equations, and using the Finite Element Method.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.