From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aslak)
Oslac may refer to:
- Oslac (name), the Anglo-Saxon name and its fellow-Germanic cognates
people called Oslac:
- Oslac of Sussex (fl. 765—90), king of Sussex
- Anslech de Bricquebec (fl. 10th century), Norman noble
- Oslac of York (fl. 963—75), ealdorman of Yorkshire
- Axel, incorporating the equivalent Scandinavian name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.