From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aspasios (sculptor)
- Aspasius (c. 80 – c. 150 AD), Peripatetic philosopher
- Aspasios from Byblos 2nd century sophist
- Aspasios from Tyros, greek-roman period, orator, possibly the same person with Aspasius from Byblos
- Aspasios of Ravenna, 2nd-3rd century sophist
- Aspasii (singular Aspasios), alternative name for the Aśvakas, people who supposedly lived in northeastern Afghanistan and the Peshawar Valley.
- Λήμμα Ασπάσιος, Εγκυκλοπαιδικό Λεξικό Ελευθερουδάκη, 1927
- Ασπάσιος, Dictionary of Greek, Academic Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- Ασπάσιος, ygeiaonline.gr, written by ΔΟΜΗ
- Ασπάσιος, Σούιδας
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.