From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aspect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Aspects redirects here. For the musical group, see Aspects (band)
Aspect may be:
- Aspect (computer programming), a feature that is linked to many parts of a program, but which is not necessarily the primary function of the program.
- Grammatical aspect, in linguistics, a component of the conjugation of a verb, having to do with the internal temporal flow of an event
- Lexical aspect, in linguistics, a distinction among different kinds of verb according to their relation to time
- Astrological aspect, the relative angle between two heavenly bodies
- Aspect (geography), the direction in which a slope faces
- Aspect (trade union), a trade union in the United Kingdom
- An anatomic term, see Anatomical terms of location
- Aspect (Dungeons & Dragons), aspect refers to a figure which is the representation of a god
- Aspect Co., a Japanese video game company
- Warner Aspect, an imprint of the publishing company Warner Books, focusing on works of science fiction
- Alain Aspect, a French physicist
Aspect may also refer to:
- In railway signalling, the aspect is the number of lights on a signal, and their state. For example, the standard three-light traffic signal is a three-aspect signal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.