Aspect Enterprise Solutions
|Key people||Steve Hughes
(President & CEO)
Aspect Enterprise Solutions (AES) is a provider of commodity trading and risk management software. Its has clients in around 90 countries world-wide. Its partners include BBC Monitoring, Dow Jones Newswires, and CME Group.
Aspect is headquartered in London with offices in other countries.
AspectCTRM is a multi-commodity trading and risk management Software as a service (Saas) application delivered in the Cloud and includes physical operations to give end-to-end processing for oil trading firms. It integrates front office trading, middle office storage and physical operations, with back office business and financial operations into one common system.
The company has won awards including the following:
- Technology House of the Year, Asia in the Energy Risk 2012 Asia awards.
- "Board Members". Aspectenterprise.com. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
- Vasey, Gary. "Aspect Enterprise Solutions Enhances Market Data And Analytics Portal". Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Aspect Enterprise Solutions Reports Strong First-Half Year Financials". Prweb.com. 2012-08-27. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
- "Partners". Aspectenterprise.com. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
- "About Us". Aspectenterprise.com. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
- Aspect Enterprise Solutions Is Positioned In Gartner’s Magic Quadrant For Energy Trading And Risk Management Platforms
- "Aspect Enterprise Solutions Debuts Cloud-Based Physical Operations Solution For Oil Trading Companies". Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- "Technology House of the Year, Asia: Aspect Enterprise Solutions". Risk.net. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
|This article related to a computer company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|