|John Uczekaj, Peter Lyons, Jeff Bethel|
Aspen Avionics is an American aircraft avionics manufacturer.
Aspen specializes in producing aftermarket EFIS display systems that retrofit into certified general aviation aircraft. The Evolution Flight Display system family is the company's main product line.
Aspen entered into a co-operative agreement with Avionics manufacturer Avidyne to produce compatible products. In 2012 the companies released the DFC90 Autopilot, which integrates with Aspen displays and shares AHRS signals.
- AT300 Hazard Awareness Display (2005) Electronic VSI and Terrain Avoidance system.
- Evolution EFD1000 (2008 FAA Certification) Drop-in EFIS display.
- Robert Goyer (4 May 2009). "Aspen Avionics Evolution EFD1000". Flying Magazine.
- "Aspen Avionics, Eclipse achieve amicable settlement". New Mexico Business Weekly. 5 February 2007.
- "Aspen Avionics moves into larger facility". New Mexico Business Weekly. 4 October 2007.
- "Aspen, Avidyne team up". Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Aspen Avionics". Retrieved 2 April 2012.
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|