Aspendale railway station
|Station status||Unmanned station|
|Website||Link, includes timetables|
Aspendale is located at the northern end of the Groves Street level crossing, and between the Nepean Highway and Station Street. All three provide station access.
The station consists of two side platforms; Platform 1 has a large brick building (identical to Edithvale, 1.3 km south-east), while platform 2 has a smaller brick building. myki ticket vending machines are located at the entrances to platform 1 and platform 2, replacing the former Metcard ticket vending machines.
Platforms, services, connecting & bus services
- Frankston line - all stations and limited express services to Flinders Street
- Stony Point line - all stations and limited stops services to Flinders Street
- Frankston line - all stations and limited express services to Frankston
- Stony Point line - all stations and limited stops services to Stony Point
Buses for Aspendale Station
- 706 Mordialloc
- 706 Chelsea Station via Edithvale Station (Monday to Friday) (offpeak) Operated by Ventura Bus Lines
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aspendale railway station, Melbourne.|
|This Melbourne rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|