From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asper may refer to:
- Asper (') breathing mark in romanization of Greek
- Aemilius Asper, Latin grammarian
- David Asper, Vice-president of CanWest Global Communications Corp.
- Gail Asper, President of the CanWest Global Foundation and managing director and secretary of The Asper Foundation
- Hans Asper (1499–1571), Swiss painter
- Izzy Asper (1932–2003), Canadian media magnate
- Leonard Asper, President and CEO of CanWest Global Communications Corp.
- Linda Asper, Manitoba politician
- Mattias Asper, Swedish football goalkeeper
- Aspron, a type of late Byzantine silver or billion coins
- Akçe, an Ottoman silver coin, similar to the aspron
- Asper, Belgium, a Belgian village belonging to the municipality of Gavere
|This page or section lists people with the surname Asper. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|