From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the mixed-case "Assa". For the upper-case "ASSA", see ASSA.
Assa or ASSA may refer to:
- Assa, Morocco - a town in Southern Morocco in the Jbel Ouarkziz
- Assa river (Kyrgyzstan) - river in Kyrgyzstan
- Assa River (Sunzha River) - river in Georgia and Russia
- Actuarial Society of South Africa
- Assa Abloy - Swedish manufacturer of locks and security doors
- Assa darlingtoni - the Pouched Frog
- Assa people - a people of northern Tanzania
- Assa language - alternative spelling for Aasáx, the language of the Assa people
- Assa - a Soviet 1987 film by Sergei Solovyov, which is associated with Russian rock
- Assa (genus) - a zoological genus in the family Myobatrachidae, the only species of which is Assa darlingtoni
- Astronomical Society of Southern Africa
- Austrian Speed Skating Association
- Astronomical Society of South Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.