From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assessor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An assessor may be:
- Assessor (law), the assistant to a judge or magistrate
- Assessor (Oxford), a senior officer of the University of Oxford
- Assessor (property), an expert who calculates the value of property
- Collegiate Assessor, a civil rank in Imperial Russia
- Assessor (Italy), a member of the executive board in Italian local government
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assessor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.