From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An asset is an economic resource, or something of value.
ASSET or Asset may also refer to:
- Asset, something possessed by a business entity from which future economic benefits may be obtained
- Employability asset, a person's knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Asset (economics), a durable good which is not fully depreciated to zero value after the current period of analysis
- Asset (intelligence), an outside person who provides intelligence
- Military asset, a weapon or means of production of weapons or other defensive or offensive devices or capabilities
- ASSET (spacecraft), an experimental US reentry vehicle
- Asset (computer security), an asset in Computer security context
- Digital assets, the graphics, audio, maps, and other artistic data that go into media, particularly interactive media such as video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.