From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assurance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assurance may refer to:
- Assurance (computer networking)
- Assurance (theology), a Protestant Christian doctrine
- Assurance services, offered by accountancy firms
- Life assurance, an insurance on human life
- HMS Assurance
- Mount Assurance, New Hampshire, United States
- Quality assurance
- USS Assurance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assurance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.