From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assurance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assurance may refer to:
- Assurance services, offered by accountancy firms to improve the quality of information
- Assurance (theology), a Protestant Christian doctrine
- Life assurance in British usage, an insurance on human life, payable on an event which is certain to happen, but of unknown timing
- Quality assurance, processes designed to ensure the quality of a product or service
- HMS Assurance, the name of several Royal Navy ships
- Mount Assurance, a hill in New Hampshire, United States
- Assurance (computer networking), term used, especially in ATM, for guaranteed delivery of data.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.