AssureSign is an electronic signature software solution  that can be deployed as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or installed on customer premise. Documents are signed using a computer that has an Internet connection.
Altamonte Springs, FL2008
David BrinkmanDale Combs
|Product/Service||Electronic signature software|
AssureSign's DocumentNOW® and DocumentTRAK™ API tools enable users to integrate with existing environments. AssureSign maintains a partner program that includes integration partners and resellers. It is available via the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace and salesforce.com AppExchange. AssureSign has also been integrated with other third party applications including Microsoft Sharepoint, Oracle and Duck Creek Technologies insurance applications.
AssureSign Electronic Signature Technology was developed in 2006 as an offering by Third Party Verification, Inc. (3PV)  AssureSign LLC was formed as a separate company in 2008 by David Brinkman and Dale Combs. AssureSign and 3PV are consistently ranked on Orlando Sentinel's Top 100 Companies for Working Families.
- "Company Profile: AssureSign." Crunchbase. 25 January 2009. TechCrunch. 29 September 2011. http://www.crunchbase.com/company/assuresign.
- "AssureSign.com - Electronic Signature Technology." KillerStartups.com. 12 November 2008. KillerStartups. 29 September 2011. http://www.killerstartups.com/Web20/assuresign-com-electronic-signature-technology.
- Dawson, Carolyn J. "AssureSign's Electronic Signature Software Increases Efficiency and Expedites Authorizations." Financial Tech Spotlight. 25 January 2011. http://financial.tmcnet.com//topics/financial-technology/articles/138062-assuresigns-electronic-signature-software-increases-efficiency-expedites-authori.htm.
- "AssureSign API Profile." ProgrammableWeb. n.d. ProgrammableWeb. 29 September 2011. http://www.programmableweb.com/api/assuresign.
- Morrell, Jennifer. "AssureSign Electronic Signature Launches." Insurance Networking News. 2 September 2010. http://www.insurancenetworking.com/vwc/insurance_technology_AssureSign_Duck_Creek_electronic_signatures-25717-1.html.
- Ward, Jesse. "Sign Your John Hancock Online." Rural Telecommunications. 1 May 2006. http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-147063481.html.
- "Celebrating the best companies in Central Florida." Orlando Sentinel. 9 August 2009. https://extra.orlandosentinel.com/Secure/top100/images/2009_top100_special_section.pdf.
- "Celebrating the best companies in Central Florida for Working Families." Orlando Sentinel. 8 August 2010.
- "Celebrating the best companies in Central Florida for Working Families." Orlando Sentinel. 7 August 2011. http://www.print2webcorp.com/mkt/Orlando/main/Top%20100.aspx?c=13623813
- Dawson, Carolyn J. "AssureSign Named a Top Company for Working Families." TMCnet. 11 August 2011. http://www.tmcnet.com/channels/call-center-workforce-management/articles/206821-assuresign-named-top-company-working-families.htm