From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Assyria may refer to:
- Assyria, an ancient empire in Mesopotamia
- Either of two provinces of the Persian Empire:
- Assyria (Roman province), province of the Roman Empire
- Asuristan, the Sassanid province
- Assyrian homeland, the current geographical location of today's modern Assyrians
- A modern term referring to the establishment of a state for the Assyrian people, see Assyrian independence
- Assyria Township, Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.