Assyrian International News Agency
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the educational organization founded by Deghati, see AINA (organization).
The Assyrian International News Agency is a privately funded, independent news agency which provides news and analysis on Assyrian and Assyrian-related issues. It was founded by Peter BetBasoo and Firas Jatou in 1995.
- BetBasoo, Peter. "About AINA". About AINA. AINA. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- Whois aina.org search
- "Report: Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria"
- "Report: Egyptian Muslims Torch 8 Christian Homes on Rumor of Church Construction"
- "Purged by ISIS, Iraq's Christians appeal to world for help"
- "Assyrian Christians Raise Alarm Over Iraq Elections" - UNPO
- "Egyptian Court Acquits Muslims Who Beheaded a Christian" - Crosswalk
- "Sunni group warns Assyrians in Mosul". United Press International. July 2, 2008. Retrieved 2010-12-25. "A group calling itself "The Battalion of Just Punishment, Jihad Base in Mesopotamia" sent a letter to churches in northern Iraq threatening the Assyrian community for collaborating with U.S. forces and for seeking to establish an autonomous police force, Assyrian International News Agency said Wednesday."