Assyrian International News Agency
The Assyrian International News Agency is a privately funded, independent news agency which provides news and analysis on Assyrian and Assyrian-related issues. It was founded by Peter BetBasoo and Firas Jatou in 1995.
Adam H. Becker of New York University gives the AINA web site as an example of "those published by either ecclesiastical or nationalist-ethnic" Syriac Christian organizations who promote Assyrian continuity claims.
- BetBasoo, Peter. "About AINA". About AINA. AINA. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- Whois aina.org search
- "Report: Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria"
- "Report: Egyptian Muslims Torch 8 Christian Homes on Rumor of Church Construction"
- "Assyrian Christians Raise Alarm Over Iraq Elections" - UNPO
- "Egyptian Court Acquits Muslims Who Beheaded a Christian" - Crosswalk
- "Sunni group warns Assyrians in Mosul". United Press International. July 2, 2008. Retrieved 2010-12-25. "A group calling itself "The Battalion of Just Punishment, Jihad Base in Mesopotamia" sent a letter to churches in northern Iraq threatening the Assyrian community for collaborating with U.S. forces and for seeking to establish an autonomous police force, Assyrian International News Agency said Wednesday."
- Adam H. Becker, The Ancient Near East in the Late Antique Near East: Syriac Christian Appropriation of the Biblical East in Gregg Gardner, Kevin Lee Osterloh (eds.) Antiquity in antiquity: Jewish and Christian pasts in the Greco-Roman world, p. 395-396, 2008, Mohr Siebeck, ISBN 978-3-16-149411-6