From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Asterodia, a daughter of Deion and Diomede. She is probably the same as the Asterodia (Asteria) who bore Crisus and Panopeus to Phocus.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 1. 9. 4; cf. Hesiod, Catalogue of Women fr. 58.
- Tzetzes on Lycophron, 939
- Scholia on Iliad, 2. 520
- Apollonius Rhodius, Argonautica, 3. 240 ff; scholia on 3. 242 for her parentage
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 5. 1. 4
- Pherecydes in scholia on Homer, Odyssey, 15. 16
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|