From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Astorga may refer to:
- Astorga, Spain, a municipality in the province of León, Castile and León, Spain.
- Astorga, Paraná, a municipality in the state of Paraná, Brazil
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Astorga, a diocese whose seat is in the city of Astorga, Spain.
- Astorga FS, was a futsal club based in Astorga, Spain.
- Atlético Astorga FC, a football team based in Astorga, Spain.
- Emanuele d'Astorga (1681–1736) Italian composer
- Herminio A. Astorga (1929-2004), the vice-mayor of the City of Manila from 1962 to 1967.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Astorga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.