From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Astral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Astral may refer to:
Concepts of the non-physical
- Astral body, a subtle body posited by many religious philosophers.
- Astral journey (or astral trip), the same as having an out-of-body experience
- Astral projection and the astral plane, a controversial interpretation of out-of-body experiences
- A ghost or spirit
- Astral, a Magic: The Gathering gaming set
- Astral (band), a dream pop band
- The Astral (book), a book by Kate Christensen
- Astral (wrestler), a Mexican Mini-Estrella professional wrestler
- Astral Weeks, an album by Van Morrison
- Astral, a character in the anime and manga series Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
- Astral Media, a Canadian media corporation
- Astral Telecom, a Romanian company
- Astral Oil Works, American producers of Astral Oil
- Astral Apartments, a historic apartment building in Brooklyn, New York
- Astral character, a Unicode concept
- Astral microtubules, a sub population of microtubules
- Astral Propagation Model a US Navy underwater sound propagation loss model
- Astral (1923 automobile), a British car of the 1920s
- All pages beginning with "Astral"
- All pages with titles containing "Astral"
- Astro (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.