Astrid Bryan in December 2011
|Born||Astrid Maria Maurice Nuyens
25 January 1983
|Occupation||Model, singer, actress, television personality,|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Television||Astrid in Wonderland
Vlaamse Hollywood Vrouwen
Bryan is a trained classical violinist. She started playing in 1987 at the age of 4, and subsequently appeared on various television shows and concert podia until 1998.
In 2008, Bryan launched a singing career with the song "You Know I Would" which she co-wrote and composed. The song was included on the soundtrack of the film The Pool Boys. Bryan's debut album as a singer, 'Taking Over', was released in 2009. A cover version of the holiday classic Baby, It's Cold Outside. became successful in Belgium with more than 100.000 hits in less than twenty-four hours. A record for a Belgian song.
In 2011, Astrid Bryan began starring in her own reality show called Astrid in Wonderland that aired for five seasons. The show first aired on September second 2011 on VijfTV. In 2012, Astrid in Wonderland got picked up in the Netherlands and is shown on the Dutch channel NET 5.
- TBA: Broken Vows as Justine 
- 2014: The Loft as Uninterested Girl
- 2012: The Bold and the Beautiful as Marie (Episode #6.312)
- 2011: The Pool Boys as Bachelorette Party Guest (uncredited)
- 2011–2013: Astrid in Wonderland
- 2011: Me Time
- 2011: Nederlandse Hollywood Vrouwen
- 2010: Vlaamse Hollywood Vrouwen
- How To Love Like Astrid Bryan 2012
- Amazing Astrid October 2012. Her book became a bestseller.
- Stylish Astrid December 2013.
She launched her own clothing and shoe line in May 2012 called "Astrid Bryan". The entire collection sold out in less than two hours.
In June 2012, Bryan also launched her own fragrance, called Astrid in Wonderland, followed in October 2012 by her own nail polish by OPI Products. This makes her the first European celebrity to have an OPI line.
In September 2013 she started designing her own clothing line Astrid Black Label. It is currently sold in Eighty stores in Belgium at the fashion chain ZEB 
- "Album Reviews and Ratings". Rolling Stone. 2014-02-11. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "iTunes - Music - Baby It's Cold Outside - Single by Astrid & John Bryan". iTunes. 2011-12-01. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Baby It's Cold Outside". YouTube. 2011-11-04. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Astrid @ John Bryan recording music video for "Baby it's cold outside"". YouTube. 2011-09-18. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Emporio Armani - Spring/Summer 2003 Ready-To-Wear - MFW (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue. 2002-09-24. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Emporio Armani Spring 2003 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Complete Collection". Style.com. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "P-magazine | Elke dinsdag het vuur aan de lont!". P-magazine.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- entertainment. "Het laatste celebritynieuws van MSN". Entertainment.be.msn.com. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "VIJFtv Persbericht". Sbs.emsecure.net. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Wes Bentley Thriller 'Broken Vows' Adds Four Actors (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. 15 July 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Astrid Bryan en ‘den John’ schrijven boek ‘How to love like Astrid Bryan’ - - Story FM - Story Magazine". Storymagazine.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "'How to love like Astrid Bryan'". Guido.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- annep (2012-09-11). "ELLE BLOG: voorpublicatie boek Astrid Bryan - Blog - Home - ELLE België" (in Dutch). Nl.elle.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- Laure. "ELLE BLOG: Astrid Bryan lanceert jurkencollectie in Antwerpen - Blog - Home - ELLE België" (in Dutch). Nl.elle.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Het Astrid in Wonderland-parfum". Flair.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Haal het ‘Astrid in Wonderland’-parfum in huis! - - Story FM - Story Magazine". Storymagazine.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Astrid In Wonderland By OPI". Opi-belgium.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astrid Bryan.|