Astrit Hiqmet Patozi (born 22 July 1964, in Kavajë) is an Albanian politician and current member of the Assembly of the Republic of Albania. As one of the closest associates of former prime minister Sali Berisha, he served as deputy leader of the Democratic Party and also as head of the parliamentary group.
Career as a journalist
- 1992-1995: Worked at the Albanian Telegraphic Agency and later Newspaper "Rilindja".
- 1995-1997: Editor-in-chief of Newspaper "Albania".
- 1997-2005: Editor-in-chief of Newspaper "Rilindja Demokratike".
Career as a politician
- 1997-present : Member of the democratic Party's National Council.
- 2002-present : Member of the Democratic Party's Directorate.
- 2005-2007: Member of the Foreign Affairs Commission.
- 2006: Commission Head for the inquiry to prosecute Theodori Sollaku, then Albania's Prosecutor General.
- 2007-2009: Head of the Democratic Party's Parliamentary Group.
|This article about an Albanian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|