Astute Solutions is a U.S.-based software company that develops customer service and knowledge management software for consumer-focused, medium to large companies. The privately held company is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
Astute Solutions' software and services were developed to help companies improve the quality of their customer service interactions while gaining insight into their consumers’ needs. The company's suite of applications includes customer relationship management, knowledge management, call center/contact center automation, and social CRM.
As the company grew, it developed applications for Web-based customer service, telephony (CTI, IP telephony, and multichannel ACD), multichannel interaction management (Web, e-mail, and chat), and customer feedback reporting. In 2006, with the acquisition of RealDialog from LiveWire Logic, Inc., it added knowledge management, conversational agent based Web self-service, and intelligent search to its offerings.
In July 2014, Corum Group announced that its client Astute Solutions had received a strategic investment from Rubicon Technology Partners, a private equity firm investing in enterprise software and technology-enabled services companies.
The company and its solutions have been recognized by industry analysts Gartner Group  and AberdeenGroup, and by publications including Software Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KMWorld, 1to1 Magazine, CRM Magazine, and Customer Inter@action Solutions.
Its customers include Unilever, British Airways, McDonald's, Bath & Body Works, L'Oréal, Olive Garden, Levi Strauss & Co., Nationwide Insurance, Darden Restaurants, GlaxoSmithKline, Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, Groupe Danone, Walgreens and Waterpik.
Notes and references
- "Astute Solutions website". Archived from the original on 2 January 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- "Rubicon-Astute". corumgroup.com. Corum Group. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Maoz, M. (2007-03-06). Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers, 2007. Gartner Group.
- Hubbard, A. (2007-07-14). The Intelligent Contact Center: Increasing Multi-Channel Visibility. AberdeenGroup.
- "Software Magazine Software 500". Software Magazine. 2008-01-24. Archived from the original on 9 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-01-24.
- "Inc 5000". Inc. Magazine. 2007-08-20. Archived from the original on 24 August 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-20.
- McKellar, H. (2008-02-29). "100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management 2008". KMWorld. Archived from the original on 2 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-29.
- Conlon, G. (2007-01-15). "1to1 Impact Award>Technology Optimization>Customer Service>Bath and Body Works: 360 degrees is the best view into the customer". 1to1 Magazine. Retrieved 2007-01-15.[dead link]
- Ryan, Davis (2008-01-24). "Astute Starts Speakin' Your Language: The vendor's new contact center search solution allows agents to enter questions in plain English, and get answers the same way". DestinationCRM. Archived from the original on 23 January 2008. Retrieved 2008-01-24.
- Schelmetic, T. (2007-02-01). "http://www.tmcnet.com/call-center/0207/cis-contact-center-technology-part2-0207.htm". Customer Inter@ction Solutions. Retrieved 2007-02-01.
- "Astute Solutions website". Archived from the original on 22 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-05.