|Past members||Vince Villuis
Since 1996, and its creation by Charles Farewell and Vincent Villuis, the French project ASURA  has polished a personal electronic universe sound, between psychedelic trance, Ambient and World music. In 1998, Christopher Maze joins the band and in 2000, Code Eternity is out, being the first album of Asura and Infinium Records (ex Ultimae Records). Vincent Villuis left the band in 2001, to concentrate on his new project, Aes Dana, and was replaced the same year by Alex Ackerman.
The second album, Lost Eden, was out in 2003.
Since July 2005, after the departure of Christopher Maze and Alex Ackerman, ASURA became a solo project, exclusively composed by Charles Farewell, co-founder of the project.
- Code Eternity (2000, Ultimae Records INRE 001)
- Lost Eden (2003, eFrenchSound Records 175152)
- reissued in 2004 by Tv Matters
- Life² (2007, Ultimae Records INRE 025)
- 360 (2010, Ultimae Records INRE 043)
- Oxygene (2011, Altar Records ARCDA18)
- Radio Universe (2014, Ultimae Records INRE 057)
- Global Psychedelic Trance Volume 4 (1998, Spirit Zone)
- includes the song "Mother Gaia"
- Zepi Tepi (1998, Chaos Unlimited)
- includes the song "De Profundis"
- Trinity, on Psychedelic Chillout 1, Zoomshot 1999
- Territories part two, on Wax Magazine, Chaos Unlimited 2000
- Alexander A, on Contact Clubber 1, BNE Hommega 2000
- Amber Rain and They Will come, on Fahrenheit Project part 1, Ultimae Records 2001
- Territories part two, on Spirit of Ankh 1, Psysolation 2001
- Lost Eden, on Chiller Waves, AP Records 2002
- Lost Eden, on Module 01, 3D Vision 2002
- Land and Freedom, on Musique pour le Bain, eFrenchSound 2002
- From the Abyss, on Sun Session, eFrenchSound 2003
- Xp continuum, on Four AD, Waveforms 2003
- Totem, on Perfect Trance 2.0, Neurodisc 2003
- Stone Hedge, on Trance Gamer 2, Green Energy 2003
- Relaxation (2004, Sony/BMG France)
- includes the song "Land and Freedom"
- Galaxies part one, on Oxycanta, Ultimae Records 2006
- Galaxies part one, New Age Magazine, n° 167 2006
- They will come, on Markus Mengert For Cycling 7, Music Motion 2007
- Twilight Sun, on Trésors Zen, Sony/BMG 2007
- Altered State, on Opus Iridium, Suntrip 2008
- Altered State (Kumharas mix), on Kumharas 6, Space Tepee 2008
- Life², on Markus Mengert For Cycling 8, Music Motion 2008
- Galaxies part 1 @ 2, on Buddha Zen Chillout, SoulCandi 2008
- Dust and Daffodils, on Air, Altar Records 2009
- Marianna Falls, on Water, Altar Records 2009
- Voice of the desert, on Mahamaya 5 Years, IT Records 2009
- Longing for silence, on Imaginary friends, Ultimae Records 2009
- Crossroads Limiter, on Fire, Altar Records 2009
- Blood Pressure, on Vital Signs, Celestial Dragon Records 2010
- An Talamh, on Earth, Altar Records 2010
- Everlasting, on Ether, Altar Records 2010
- Vangelis, on The missing elements, Altar Records 2011
- Millenium 3, on Fahrenheit Project part seven, Ultimae Records 2011
- Volte Face, on Shanti Broadcast Volume 1, Audio Ashram 2011