At Home with Billie Burke
|At Home With Billie Burke|
Eddie Cantor and Burke (c. 1950)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||June 1951 – spring 1952|
The UCLA Film and Television Archive has one episode of another TV series The Billie Burke Show (c. 1958), possibly syndicated, directed by John F. Link Sr. and produced by Talbot Lewis for Seawalla and Golden Nugget Productions. In this latter show, sponsored by Candlelight Cosmetics, Burke is seen responding to letters sent to her by viewers.
The Billie Burke Show was also the name of Burke's CBS Radio show which aired Saturday mornings from April 3, 1943 to September 21, 1946.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1951-52 United States network television schedule
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1