At the Bottom
|"At the Bottom"|
|Single by Brand New|
|from the album Daisy|
|Released||August 11, 2009|
|Format||Digital download, CD|
|Genre||Alternative rock, experimental rock|
|Length||3:47 (radio edit)
4:04 (album version)
|Writer(s)||Jesse Lacey, Vincent Accardi|
|Producer(s)||Mike Sapone, Brand New|
|Brand New singles chronology|
"At the Bottom" is a song by the American rock band Brand New. It is the only single to be released off of their fourth studio album Daisy. The song was released via digital retailers on August 11, 2009. The song went to radio three days early on August 8, 2009. Consequently, radio rips of the song were posted to YouTube on the same day. The song charted at number 14 on the UK Rock Chart. A physical copy of the single, pressed on CD, was made available with pre-orders of the album through Smart Punk's website and at select retail stores.
The artwork for the single is Field of Probability, an oil painting by Gregory Scheckler.
|1.||"At the Bottom" (Radio Edit)||3:47|
|2.||"Jesus" (Live in studio with Kevin Devine)||4:44|
- "Amazon.com: At The Bottom: MP3 Downloads: Brand New". Amazon.com. 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-03.
- "First Brand New Single Announced". AbsolutePunk.net. Retrieved 2009-07-23.
- "Brand New Hits the Radio". AbsolutePunk.net. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- BBC Radio One Rock Chart
- Brand New - Daisy (Vinyl Version) (CD Single & Button Pack Bundle) - accessed September 10, 2009
- Scheckler, Greg (August 11, 2009). "Field of Probability and 'At the Bottom' by Brand New". Gregory Scheckler official website. Archived from the original on September 26, 2009. Retrieved September 26, 2009.