From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ataraxia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ataraxia can also refer to:
- Hydroxyzine, or Atarax, a clinical drug used for the treatment of anxiety
- "Ataraxia", a 2006 poem by Ken Babstock
- a fictional planet in the manga series To Terra and its subsequent anime adaptations.
- Ataraxia/Taraxis, a 2012 EP by Chicago post-metal band Pelican
- a 2006 EP and track on 2011 album Untold Stories by Portuguese goa-trance producer Lost Buddha
- Ataraxia (band), from Italy
- a 1978 album (reissued in the United States under the name, Sky Blue) by Passport, a German jazz band led by Klaus Doldinger
- a song by American rock band Team Sleep
- a song by American rock band Cave In
- a song by progressive metal band Planet X
- a Mort Garson recording
- a vocal commercial track on the album So Much for the Afterglow, by Everclear
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ataraxia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.