From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atari could refer to:
- Atari, a video game and computer brand name applied to various corporate entities.
- Atari, Inc., (1972–1984) the defunct original corporation co-founded by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney
- Atari Corporation, (1984–1996) the defunct corporation formed by Jack Tramiel from the original Atari Inc.'s Consumer Division assets.
- Atari Games, (1984–2003) the coin-operated game company spun off from the original Atari Inc.'s Coin-Op division.
- Atari, SA, (2009–present) the former Infogrames Entertainment, SA, a French holding company who owns and runs the current Atari branded divisions.
- Atari, Inc. (Atari, SA subsidiary), (2003–present) the US division of Atari, SA
- Atari Interactive, the current holding company of the Atari brand and a division of Atari, SA
- Atari London Studio, the UK division of Atari, SA
- Atari (当たり), a Japanese word which means "warning", used in the game of Go
- The Ataris, an alternative rock band
- Atari, an Italian electropop group
- Atari Bigby (born 1981), football player
- Gali Atari (born 1953), Israeli singer and actress
- Atari, abbreviation of Finnish registry term "ammatti- ja taparikollinen" ("professional and habitual criminal") used by Finnish police
- Atari, Natsume's pachinko branch company
- Atari, Pakistan, town in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Atari, Ādaži Municipality, a village in Latvia
- Attari, the Indian side of the only official border crossing between India and Pakistan
- Atrai River in India and Bangladesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.