|Developer(s)||Miracle Designs Ltd.|
|Release date(s)||December 22, 1995|
The game was criticized for its lack of interesting power-ups. Instead of being able to fire projectiles like in Mario Kart, the only offensive power-up reversed the other player's direction buttons. The game was also criticized for the limited enemy AI, which results in perfect drivers as the player's competition.
The music was composed in 1994 by Fabrice Gillet in Protracker on an Amiga. Neither he nor the people who created the in-game artwork are listed in the game's credits at the end of the game. The manual refers to them as the "Miracle Designs Team".
The game is one of the rarest games for the Jaguar.
- Bentley Bear, the main player character of Crystal Castles, is a playable character in this game.
- The names of the cups in the game contain various Atari references:
- "The official Miracle Designs Ltd. website". Archived from the original on 18 February 2007. Retrieved 2007-02-20.
- George, Gregory D. "A review of the game at the site Atari Times". Retrieved 2007-02-20.
- "The games' music modules on Amiga Music Preservation, a site collecting Amiga music". Retrieved 2007-02-20.
- "A transcription of the game's manual". Archived from the original on 28 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-05-22.
|This Atari-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This racing game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|