Atasu, Uttar Pradesh
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of 2001[update] India census, Atasu had a population of 10,602. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Atasu has an average literacy rate of 66%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 61% of the males and 39% of females literate. 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Educational hubs: Kishan mahaviddyalaya, Sarasvati Vidya mandir and others
- Technical Education: recently in 2012 a Polytechnic college has been started
- Medical: No hospital available but there are medical stores
- Transportation- town resides to the road of Babarpur Phapund, away 24 KM form Phapund and 4 KM from Bararpur, most of the type of road transport is available, bou only up to 8:00 PM
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Auraiya district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|