From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Athenagoras may refer to:
- Athenagoras of Ephesus, a tyrant of Ephesus around the 6th century BC
- Athenagoras of Syracuse, a statesman and military leader in Syracuse during the Sicilian Expedition (415 BC-413 BC)
- Athenagoras of Macedon, a general serving Philip V and Perseus
- Saint Athenagoras of Athens, aka Saint Athenagorus the Apologist (circa 133-190), early Christian philosopher
- Patriarch Athenagoras (1886–1972), Patriarch of Constantinople from 1948 to 1972
- Athenagoras (Fell), a 1682 biography of Athenagoras of Athens by British theologian John Fell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.