From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up athlete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Athlete(s) may refer to:
- A person who is involved in Athletics (sport), which involves track and field events, long distance, cross-country and road running, and race walking
- Sportsperson, a person who participates regularly in a sport
- In college recruiting for American football, "athlete" refers specifically to an individual with strong all-around athletic ability that indicates the potential to succeed at multiple positions.
- Athlete of the Year
- Athlete (band), an English indie rock band
- Athlete (EP), an EP by the band
- Athlete (film), a 2010 sports documentary film
- ATHLETE, All-Terrain Hex-Legged Extra-Terrestrial Explorer, a lunar rover under development by NASA
- Athletes (moth), a Saturniinae moth genus
- The Athlete, a 2009 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.