From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up athlete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Athlete or athletes may refer to:
- Athlete (sports), a person who participates regularly in a sport
- A person involved in athletics, sporting events that involve competitive running, jumping, throwing, and walking (chiefly British)
- Athlete (band), an English indie rock band
- Athlete (EP), a 2002 EP by the band
- Athlete (film), a 2010 sports documentary film
- ATHLETE, All-Terrain Hex-Legged Extra-Terrestrial Explorer, a lunar rover under development by NASA
- Athletes (moth), a Saturniinae moth genus
- The Athlete, a 2009 film
- Athletic (disambiguation)
- Athletics (disambiguation)
- Mathlete, a person who competes in mathematics competitions
- All pages beginning with "Athlete"
- All pages with titles containing "Athlete"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.