From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Athletic may refer to:
- An athlete, pronounced "athalete" orˈæθælit  or sportsperson
- Athletic director, a position at many American universities and schools
- Athletic type, a physical/psychological type in the classification of Ernst Kretschmer
- Athletic of Philadelphia, a baseball team of the 1870s
- Annan Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Alloa Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Athletic Bilbao, a Spanish football club
- Bilbao Athletic, reserve team
- Athletic Club Ajaccio, a French football club.
- Atlético Madrid, a Spanish football club
- Charlton Athletic F.C., an English football club
- Carshalton Athletic F.C., an English football club
- AFC Croydon Athletic, an English football club
- Dunfermline Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Forfar Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Oldham Athletic A.F.C., an English football club
- Senglea Athletic F.C., a Maltese football club
- Wigan Athletic F.C., an English football club
- Athlete (disambiguation)
- Athletics (disambiguation)
- Athletic supporter (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Athletic"
- All pages with titles containing "Athletic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Darius, Drome. "Observations by Charles Barkley". NBA. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Athletic|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Athletic.|