From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up athletics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Athletics may refer to:
- Athletics (sport), an umbrella sport, comprising track and field, cross country, road running and racewalking
- Athletics (U.S.), a term for athletic sports and culture based on human, physical competition
- College athletics, athletic sports and organizations at the college (tertiary) level in North America
- Oakland Athletics, a Major League Baseball team in Oakland, California
- Philadelphia Athletics (1860–1876), a former baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (American Association), a former baseball team from 1882 through 1890
- Philadelphia Athletics (1890–1891), a former baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (American football), a former American football team
- Athlete (disambiguation)
- Athletic (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Athletics"
- All pages with titles containing "Athletics"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.