Atlah Worldwide Church
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012)|
|Atlah Worldwide Church|
|Atlah Worldwide Missionary Church|
|Location||38 West 123rd Street
Harlem, New York, NY, 10027
|Membership||600 (2007) 
100 (2011) estimated 
|Former name(s)||Bethelite Community Baptist Church|
|Founded||June 10, 1957|
|Founder(s)||Millard Alexander Stanley|
|Events||Mother Keturah Breakfast Program
 C.I.A. Columbia Obama Sedition And Treason Trial 2010 
"No Dew! No Rain!" 
|Architect(s)||Lamb & Rich|
|Materials||red brick and terra cotta|
|Senior pastor(s)||James David Manning|
Atlah Worldwide Missionary Church is a Christian church and ministry located in Harlem, New York, USA. The church is led by Dr. James David Manning who is the chief pastor. The church campus is the site of the ATLAH Theological Seminary, where classes are offered on preaching and prophecy. The church is also the home of the Manning Report.
In early June, just a few days before the first worship service was held, Pastor Stanley was sitting out before a storefront on 8th Avenue in Harlem. A local heroin drug addict spoke to him and said," If y’all gonna be a church, you better; "Be-The-Lite." Thus, the mission was formed in the statement and the name, Bethelite.
In 1981, Pastor James David Manning replaced Stanley as chief pastor. Under Manning's leadership, the church name changed to ATLAH and ministries where established.[James David Manning Bio 1]
Newest Ministries – The Temple Hour of Prayer 29 May 2008; and The Manning Report 25 August 2008.[James David Manning Bio 1]
- ATLAH Men’s Business Association: Vibrant men’s group established in 2003.
- ATLAH Superior: Started as a group of 70 women in 2003 for the establishment of a specialty food service supermarket in ATLAH, New York.
- ATLAH Theological Seminary: Established in 1994 as an adult-education, Bible, business, and social studies institution.
- ATLAH World Ministries: Established in 1992 as an 1/2 hour Christian teaching radio, expanded to a weekly TV broadcast heard on several networks, and currently on YouTube and several other venues.
- Great Tomorrows Elementary/Middle School and ATLAH High School: The school was established in 1994 for the purpose of educating young people from elementary to high school focused upon a private Christian based curriculum education founded on the M.A.D. Curriculum.
Atlah Worldwide Church staff
- Chief Pastor: James David Manning
- Coordinator of the Women Ministers and Ministries, Counselor, and Sunday School Teacher: Elizabeth Sarah Manning[Elizabeth Sarah Manning Bio 1]
- Mara Altman (3). "Do the Dew: Prophet Loss in Harlem". The Village Voice. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- FEENEY, MICHAEL J. (25). "Harlem pastor James David Manning preaches 'Obama is Evil' on church signs, angering local residents". New York Daily News. Retrieved 26 November 2012.
- "Mother Keturah Breakfast Program Today". ATLAH Media Network. 18. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- David Weigel (12). "Obama On Trial". http://washingtonindependent.com/79095/obama-on-trial. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Bethelite Community Baptist Church originally the Harlem Club". New York Architecture. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Our Mission Statement". 01. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- From Abyssinian to Zion: A Guide to Manhattan's Houses of Worship (illustrated ed.). Columbia University Press. 2004. p. 124.
- "Pastor James David Manning BIO". ATLAH Media Network. 02. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Elder Elizabeth Sarah Manning BIO". ATLAH Media Network. 02. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- Official website