Atlantic Coast restingas
The ecoregion covers an area of 7,900 square kilometers (3,100 sq mi), and includes several well-defined enclaves that range along the Atlantic coast from Brazil's northeast to southeast, extending from the tropics to the subtropics.
The northernmost enclave is in Rio Grande do Norte state in northeastern Brazil. Other enclaves are north and south of the city of Salvador and near the mouth of the Jequitinhonha River in Bahia state; north and south of the mouth of the Rio Paraíba do Sul in Rio de Janeiro state; and along the coast of southern Santa Catarina state and Rio Grande do Sul state, as far as the Uruguayan border.
- List of plants of Atlantic Forest vegetation of Brazil — flora of its diverse ecoregions.
- Ecoregions in the Atlantic Forest biome
- List of ecoregions in Brazil
- (Portuguese) CONAMA (1999) Resolução 07 de 23 de julho de 1996
- "Atlantic Coast restingas". Terrestrial Ecoregions. World Wildlife Fund.
|This ecoregion article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Brazil location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|