Atlantic Collegiate Athletic Association
The Atlantic Collegiate Athletic Association is the governing body for collegiate sports in Atlantic Canada. Founded in 1967 as the Nova Scotia College Conference, the ACAA is represented by nine schools in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island competing in six sports.
The ACAA is a member of the Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association, and provincial champions compete for national collegiate titles.
- Crandall University Chargers in Moncton, NB
- Holland College Hurricanes in Charlottetown, PE
- Mount Allison University Mounties in Sackville, NB
- Mount Saint Vincent University Mystics in Halifax, NS
- Nova Scotia Agricultural College Rams in Truro, NS
- St. Thomas University Tommies in Fredericton, NB
- University of King's College Blue Devils in Halifax, NS
- UNB Saint John Seawolves in Saint John, NB
- Université Sainte-Anne Dragons in Digby, NS