From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atlantic Cup may refer to:
- Atlantic Cup (Major League Soccer), a competition in Major League Soccer
- Atlantic Cup (Europe), an association football (soccer) competition between the champions of Iceland and the Faroe Islands
- Atlantic Cup (Portugal), a winter association football (soccer) competition between guest European club football teams
- Taça do Atlântico, a defunct football tournament in South America
- EFAF Atlantic Cup, an American football competition
- Rugby League Atlantic Cup, an international rugby league football tournament
- Atlantic Alliance Cup, a former Australian rules football competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atlantic Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.