From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Street address||1341 Third Avenue
(bet. East 76th Street and East 77th Street)
|City||New York City|
The restaurant is owned by Steven Hudson. It is a sister restaurant of New York City's 160-seat Ocean Grill (opened in 1997), on the Upper West Side, and Blue Water Grill (opened in 1996), on Union Square.
- Richard Saul Wurman (2008). Access New York City. HarperCollins. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- Jack M. Kaplan (2001). Getting started in entrepreneurship. John Wiley and Sons. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- Brad Dunn, Daniel Hood (2004). New York: The Unknown City. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- Bert Randolph Sugar, C. N. Richardson, Bill Gallo (2009). The Ultimate Book of New York Lists: Everything You Need to Know about the Greatest City on Earth. Skyhorse Publishing Inc. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- Daniel Young (2003). The rough guide to New York City restaurants. Rough Guides. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- Eve Zibart, Lea Lane (2010). The Unofficial Guide to New York City. John Wiley and Sons. Retrieved May 11, 2011.