From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was in 1969 again occupied by American scientists. The settlement was expanded in 1971 by French scientists.
Mapping was updated in 2000 
- Lazar, Estelle; McGowan, Angela (1987), Guidelines for the conservation of historic ANARE and sealing remains at Atlas Cove, Heard Island : a report to the Antarctic Division, Department of Science, s.n.], retrieved 12 April 2013
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Atlas Cove
- "What Mawson saw in the Antarctic.". The Queenslander (Brisbane, Qld. : 1866 - 1939) (Brisbane, Qld.: National Library of Australia). 3 July 1930. p. 42. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- Australia. Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics. Geophysical Section; Australia. Army. Royal Australian Survey Corps (1950), Sketch map of A.N.A.R.E. station area, Heard Island, Geophysical Section, Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics, retrieved 12 April 2013
- Topographic Survey at Atlas Cove, Heard Island, November 2000, Australian Antarctic Data Centre, 1913, retrieved 12 April 2013
- Map of Atlas Cove and the northwestern coast of Heard Island
- Map of Heard Island and McDonald Islands, including all major topographical features
|This subantarctic islands location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|