From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atma may refer to:
- Atman (disambiguation), in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain traditions: the higher self.
- Atma, a 2011 album by the band Yob
ATMA may refer to:
- ATMA (composer), performance name of Romanian electronic music composer Andrei Oliver Brasovean
- ATMA Classique, Canadian record label.
- ATMA (A Tenshi Muling Application), a muling program for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.