From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atma may refer to:
- Atman (disambiguation), in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain traditions: the higher self.
- Atma, a 2011 album by the band Yob
- alternative spelling of Atme, village in northern Syria
ATMA may refer to:
- ATMA (electronic musician), performance name of Romanian Psytrance artist Andrei Oliver Brasovean
- ATMA Classique, Canadian record label.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.