From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up atman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atman may refer to:
- Ātman (Hinduism), a means 'self'
- Ātman (Buddhism), a reference to the essential self
- Atman (Jainism), a philosophical term used within Jainism to identify the soul
See also 
- Anatta (anatman), refers to the notion of "not-self" or the illusion of "self"
- Anima mundi, also translated as "world soul"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.