Atmore Municipal Airport
|Atmore Municipal Airport|
|NAIP aerial image, 30 June 2006|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 0R1|
|Elevation AMSL||287 ft / 88 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Atmore Municipal Airport (FAA LID: 0R1) is a city-owned public-use airport located 3 nautical miles (6 km) east of the central business district of Atmore, a city in Escambia County, Alabama, United States. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it is categorized as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Atmore Municipal Airport covers an area of 43 acres (0.07 sq mi; 0.17 km2) which contains one runway designated 18/36 is 4,952 x 80 feet (1,509 x 24 meters) asphalt pavement. For the 12-month period ending February 26, 2007, the airport had 3,870 general aviation aircraft operations.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 0R1 ( PDF), effective 2007-12-20
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 1 (PDF, 1.33 MB). Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- Coastal Gateway Regional Economic Development Authority
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 0R1, effective October 16, 2014
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|