Renato Agustin (born August 1, 1963), better known as Ato "The Atom Bomb" Agustin, is a former Filipino professional basketball player and coach. He played college ball for the Lyceum of the Philippines, before moving on to play professional basketball in the Philippine Basketball Association.
Agustin was the Most Valuable Player awardee of the PBA in 1992. He played for the San Miguel Beermen, Sunkist/Pop Cola, the Sta. Lucia Realtors, and finally, Batang Red Bull. Agustin was named a member of the PBA's 25 Greatest Players in 2000.
He also had a brief stint in with the Pampanga Dragons in the Metropolitan Basketball Association.
He is the former head coach of the San Sebastian Golden Stags men's basketball team in the NCAA, having taken over from Jorge Gallent in 2009, and winning a championship in the same year. In 2010, he became head coach of his former PBA team, the San Miguel Beermen. During the 2011 PBA Governors' Cup, Agustin steered the team (now known as the Petron Blaze Boosters) to the championship, defeating the Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters in seven games. He became the 9th coach in PBA history to win a title in his first year as head coach. 
On July 25, 2013, San Miguel Corporation, owner of Petron Blaze Boosters and Barangay Ginebra San Miguel, announced the appointment of Agustin as interim coach of Barangay Ginebra San Miguel for the 2013 PBA Governor's Cup.
||Defeated San Beda in the Finals
||Defeated by San Beda in the Finals
- ^ a b Ato Agustin: From top guard to hotshot coach - Inquirer.net, Philippine news for Filipinos
- ^ "The winning ways of Ato Agustin" August 22, 2011, InterAKTV
- ^ "Petron Blaze slams Talk 'N Text in epic Game 7 to win Governor's Cup", August 21, 2011, InterAKTV
- ^ "Ginebra names Agustin as interim coach, Chua as team manager", July 26, 2013, The Philippine Star
- Hardcourt: The Official Philippine Basketball Association Annual