|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014)|
|This article is outdated. (November 2014)|
|Headquarters||Boston House, 3rd Floor, Suren Road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai, India|
|Products||Mobile payments service provider|
The company has historically focused upon the distribution of payment and banking services through the use of mobile technology. atom technologies has created patent pending products & services for mobile payments, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) based payments and mobile based service distribution framework.
Its products include
- Atom – This is a Java/Java ME based mobile payment application which enables consumers to pay for services or products sold by merchants using a credit card and a mobile phone.
- Atom IVR  – This is an IVR based payments solution  which enables remote payments over the phone by punching credit card details on any landline or mobile phone keypad.
- Atom Sewa – This is a microfinance banking platform that enables banks and microfinance institutions to offer on-the-spot cash transactions to the rural masses.
The company’s payment platforms have been accredited for PCIDSS & PA-DSS certifications which are accepted by the banking industry and hence ascertain the security of its mobile payment transactions and the transmission of card holder data.
Atom’s payment platform uses Advanced Encryption Standard 128 Bit Cipher Block Chaining for routing transactions using secure VPN connectivity. atom does not store any credit card details but acts as a pass-through to the bank’s payment gateway for routing transactions.
Atom has tie-ups with major banks apart from credit card companies like Visa Inc., MasterCard and American Express. The credit cards of these banks & companies can be used to transact on the atom platform. More than 1500 merchants have tied up with atom to provide these payment services.
- Knowledge Faber Awards for Excellence in Payment Method and Technologies 2013: atom wins in the Fastest Growing Payment Gateway Category
- IAMAI 3rd India Digital Awards 2013: Mr. Dewang Neralia accepts the trophy from Mrs. Virginia Sharma, chief Marketing officer, IBMatom gets the Award for Best Cashless Payment Services Provider for E-commerce.
- Skoch 5th Financial Inclusion Awards 2013: Mr. vivek Taneja, Regional Manager, North collecting the award from Mr. Rangarajanatom's Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Payment Solution wins in the Best Payments Category.
- NAFCUB Vision 20 20 Conclave 2012: Mr. Dewang Neralia and team felicitated with the Prestigious Award that marks the verdict given by India's Cooperative Banks. atom receives the award for the Best E-commerce and M-commerce Payment Services Provider.
- Atom Technologies has won "The World is Open Award 2008" for excellence in the vertical of financial services. This award was instituted by Red Hat, in collaboration with Skoch Consultancy, to recognize the efforts being made by various industry segments such as banking, insurance, financial services and technology.
- Atom Technologies has also won the IT People Awards for Product Innovation, 2008 which was instituted by IT People Ltd.
- Atom Technologies' m-collection model deployed at Sahayata, a microfinance institution based in Udaipur, Rajasthan, has received the Network Computing EDGE award in 2009.
- atom technologies signs up with Sahayata, Business Standard, May 27, 2009.
- Atom Tech to offer banking via subsidiary, The Hindu Business Line, September 26, 2008.
- Atom readies for a mobile big bang, Sify.com, May 27, 2008.
- atom offers m-payment facility to IHO customers, Telecom Tiger, June 29, 2009.
- Goa Travel operator takes the Mobile bus, Ciol.com, June 19, 2009.
- Dial a doctor & get treated, Business Standard, June 1, 2009.
- IVR: making payments easier, Express Computer, December 15, 2008.
- atom Technologies company profile, Mobile-Financial.com
- Visa certification granted to India’s m-banking provider, Ecommerce Journal, August 29, 2008.
- India's atom Receives VISA Security Certification for M-Payments, TMCnet.com, August 28, 2008.
- DTH players may help mobile payments gain currency, Reuters, June 4, 2009.
- Atom Technologies wins Red Hat award, April 16, 2008.
- About IT People awards, Retrieved on August 8, 2009.
- Mobile application transforms micro-finance, Retrieved on August 8, 2009.