From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up atomicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atomicity may refer to:
- Atomicity, an element of orthogonality in a component-based system
- Atomicity in order theory: see Atom (order theory)
- Atomicity (database systems), a property of database transactions which are guaranteed to either completely occur, or have no effects
- Atomicity (programming), in computer science, especially parallel algorithms, an operation appears to occur at a single instant between its invocation and its response
- Atomicity, a property of an S-expression, in a symbolic language like Lisp, to describe whether an expression is made of atoms (numbers or symbols) or is a list of S-expressions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.