From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aton (disambiguation))
The term Aton may refer to:
- Aten or Aton, the disk of the sun, regarded as a deity in ancient Egyptian religion
- Aton Capital, a Russian investment bank
- ATON, abbreviation for Aid to Navigation
- The Uysal-Walker Archive of Turkish Oral Narrative at Texas Tech University
- ATON GmbH, parent company of EDAG (Engineering + Design AG)
- Aton, by Irving A. Greenfield (a legend of early man; published by Avon on July 1, 1975; ASIN: B00005X7SL)
- Aton, a surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #75341)
- Aton Edwards, Executive Director of the International Preparedness Network
- Aton, a character in the game Kya Dark Lineage
- Aton, main protagonist in a series of novels by Piers Anthony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.